Features of Keyed Drill Chuck:
- Industrial Quality.
- Jaws Center-Ground for Absolute Straightness and Alignment.
- One-Piece Sleeve Eliminates Crack Between Driving Teeth Often Found in Other Designs.
Through-Hardened Jaws Provide Hard, Durable Gripping Surfaces.
- Each Professional Duty Chuck 100% Inspected for Performance and Precision.
- Premium quality assured.
Get Drill Chuck with a spare key at the best price.
Features of Chuck Keys:
- Nickel Thumb Grip Styles Increase Leverage and User Comfort.
- Soft Steel Handles Limit the Potential for Dangerous Fracturing Under Excessive Load.
- Self-Ejecting Models with Spring-Loaded Ejectors Ensure Key Disengagement After Tightening.
- Never Apply for Extensions, Pliers, Wrenches, or 'Cheaters' of Any Kind to Chuck Key Handles.
- Do Not Subject Chuck Key Handles to Hammer or Other Impact Blows.
Model Explanation for Drill Chucks:
- Drill chucks are devices used to hold a drill or other cutting tools on a spindle.
- Keyed chucks are engineered to either loosen or tighten the hold on a tool by using a key.
- Keyed chucks offer the advantage of applying additional torque on the bit when slippage is a concern during heavy-duty applications.
- Suitable for medium, heavy-duty drilling use.
- For milling machine, lathe, drilling machine, woodworking machine.
- High-speed drilling can be performed for possessing high gripping power.
Types Of Drill Chuck:
Shop With Confidence:
Who knew buying tools would be such fun? Tap "ADD TO CART" Above. Buy your RR Keyed Drill Chuck desired variant. The Checkout Process is Guaranteed to be 100% Safe and Secure with Visa, Mastercard, Apple Pay, or PayPal. 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed With Every Order.