Application Of Keyless Drill Chuck:
- All Keyless Drill Chuck are suitable for applications on Vertical/Horizontal CNC Machining Centers owing to their self-tightening features.
- Drill chucks for industrial use (medium duty), available with screw fittings for professional portable drilling machines, and with taper fittings for stationary drilling machines.
- Automatic fitting for efficient, fast change of tools.
- For medium-duty industrial use, available with a threaded mount for hand-held drilling machines and with tapered mounts for stationary drilling machines.
- The self-tightening mechanism automatically increases the grip in proportion to the increase in torque during the drilling and avoids the tool slipping in a clockwise rotation.
- Supplementary Gripping Torque can be applied with the spanner which increases the gripping torque by up to 3 times.
Model Explanation for Medium Duty:
Dimension Chart For Keyless Chuck:
Instruction Before Locking Of Drill Chuck Arbour In Keyless Drill Chuck:
- Note that both the female hole taper of the Keyless Drill Chuck and the Male taper of the Drill Chuck Arbour have anti-rust applied on them to prevent rusting during storage.
- This anti-rust oil forms a small transparent film which is not visible. If you try to insert the Drill Chuck Arbour into the Keyless Drill Chuck without wiping this anti-rust oil the locking may not be proper.
- Therefore, always wipe the anti-rust oil film with a clean cloth using Kerosene or Petrol or Mineral Turpentine Oil (Both from the Drill Chuck Arbour and Keyless Drill Chuck).
- The outer sleeve of the Keyless Drill Chuck with Knurling should NOT be held in a vise or on a lathe chuck. This would permanently damage the working of the Keyless Drill Chuck even if it is brand new.
- Also, you should not hammer either the Keyless Drill Chuck face or the tang of the Drill Chuck Arbour with a view to improving the locking between the two. It would only result in permanent damage to the working of the Keyless Drill Chuck.
- Do not use End Mill and Tap with Drill Chuck-
- Drill Chuck can only process a vertical job.
- Add Coolant while heavy cutting.
- While Processing:
- Do not make horizontal movement or else, it will cause 3 Jaw’s Deformation.
- Not for End Mill.
Types Of Keyless Drill Chuck:
Shop With Confidence:Who knew buying tools would be such fun? Tap "ADD TO CART" Above. Buy your RR Keyless Drill Chuck Medium Duty desired variant.
The Checkout Process is Guaranteed to be 100% Safe and Secure with Visa, Mastercard, Apple Pay, or PayPal. 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed With Every Order.
BE THE PART OF FAMILY.
Benefits Of Special/Bulk Order:
Save money when you buy in bulk! We offer discounts on bulk orders depending on the product and the total invoice amount.
A bulk order can be placed by anyone from anywhere in the world and will be delivered anywhere in the world.
Our team will work hard so that your order will arrive when and where you need it, so you don't miss important deadlines.
- To avail special discounts minimum order value should be ₹15,000/-.
Contact us with your name, company name, email, phone number, shipping address and the products you are interested in at firstname.lastname@example.org or +91-79731-86495.
Once we receive your request, you will soon receive a call/email from us with product pricing and an estimated shipping time.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.