- ER25 Collet follows DIN 6499 standard
- The standard ER collet is the most widely used clamping system in the world
- Made from EN-47 Alloy spring steel for spring action and fully hardened
- ER-25 Standard Precision Collet with 10 microns run out
- Install into an ER collet chuck or holder to tightly grip round-shank tool bits in milling machines
Dimension Chart for ER25 Collets:
NOTE: The size indicated on the collet is the largest size it can hold and can be collapsed smaller within its collapse range of (0.9 mm). For example, ER40 6 mm can grab a round shank from 6 mm diameter to 5.1 mm diameter.
The proper way to fit RR ER Collet to a suitable nut:
- The Collet must always be inserted into the nut before setting the tool into the collet
- The collet is fitted inside the nut by applying slight pressure A
- It is removed by applying Pressure B to the collet
- Never tighten the chuck without a correct size tool shank being present in the collet
Application: ER collets are ideal for many machining operations such as
- Carbide End Mills
- ER Collet Chucks (BT/CAT/HSK/ISO/MT/R8/SK/Straight Shank)
- ER Collet Chuck Nuts
- ER Collet Chuck Spanners
- Pull Stud (Retention Knob)
- Locking Fixtures
Benefits Of Special/Bulk Order:
Save money when you buy in bulk! We offer discounts on bulk orders depending on the product and the total invoice amount.
A bulk order can be placed by anyone from anywhere in the world and will be delivered anywhere in the world.
Our team will work hard so that your order will arrive when and where you need it, so you don't miss important deadlines.
- To avail special discounts minimum order value should be ₹15,000/-.
Contact us with your name, company name, email, phone number, shipping address and the products you are interested in at email@example.com.
Once we receive your request, you will soon receive a call/email from us with product pricing and an estimated shipping time.
Do you ship internationally?
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.