- A radius gauge, also known as a fillet gauge, is a tool used to measure the radius of an object.
- The radius gauge has two types of leaves so it can check for convex and concave surfaces. Each leaf has a clear mark to make it easy to identify the leaves you need.
- Compares the measured arc to determine the radius of the arc being measured. The convex pattern is used to detect the concave surface arc, and the concave template is used to detect the convex surface arc.
- Very suitable for tool and mold manufacturers, mechanics, and many other workers to check the tool radius of the meter.
|Product Range||Gauge Measuring Tools|
|Number of Pieces
||15.5 to 25 inches
Searching for other sizes of RR Radius Gauge? Send us an Inquiry.
Benefits Of Special/Bulk Order:
Save money when you buy in bulk! We offer discounts on bulk orders depending on the product and the total invoice amount.
A bulk order can be placed by anyone from anywhere in the world and will be delivered anywhere in the world.
Our team will work hard so that your order will arrive when and where you need it, so you don't miss important deadlines.
- To avail special discounts minimum order value should be ₹15,000/-.
Contact us with your name, company name, email, phone number, shipping address and the products you are interested in at email@example.com or +91-79731-86495.
Once we receive your request, you will soon receive a call/email from us with product pricing and an estimated shipping time.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.