- Also known as MT2 to MT1 Reduction Sleeve
- Drill Sleeves or Reduction Sleeves are used to adapt smaller Morse Taper Shank tools to larger machine Spindles
- Drill Sleeves are to be used to change the taper of the connective Arbors
- Reducing sleeves according to DIN 2185, hardened and tempered, precision ground internally and externally
Drill Sleeve is available in two types:
- A Grade-Made from high-grade Carbon Steel-Completely hardened & precision ground internally & externally
- Workshop Grade-Made from Carbon Steel. Fully ground on the outside & having a reamed finish on the inside
Dimension Chart of Drill Sleeve (Reduction Sleeve):
Benefits Of Special/Bulk Order:
Save money when you buy in bulk! We offer discounts on bulk orders depending on the product and the total invoice amount.
A bulk order can be placed by anyone from anywhere in the world and will be delivered anywhere in the world.
Our team will work hard so that your order will arrive when and where you need it, so you don't miss important deadlines.
- To avail special discounts minimum order value should be ₹15,000/-.
Contact us with your name, company name, email, phone number, shipping address and the products you are interested in at email@example.com.
Once we receive your request, you will soon receive a call/email from us with product pricing and an estimated shipping time.
Do you ship internationally?