- Also known as a Fitted Socket.
- It is Extension Socket DIN 2187- A Grade Hardened & ground finish.
- Morse Taper Extension Sockets are designed to adapt Morse Taper Shank tools to larger or smaller morse taper holder.
- Extension sockets are used for extending the length of taper shank tools.
- Hardened And Ground Internally And Externally.
Benefits Of Special/Bulk Order:
Save money when you buy in bulk! We offer discounts on bulk orders depending on the product and the total invoice amount.
A bulk order can be placed by anyone from anywhere in the world and will be delivered anywhere in the world.
Our team will work hard so that your order will arrive when and where you need it, so you don't miss important deadlines.
- To avail special discounts minimum order value should be ₹15,000/-.
Contact us with your name, company name, email, phone number, shipping address and the products you are interested in at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once we receive your request, you will soon receive a call/email from us with product pricing and an estimated shipping time.
Do you ship internationally?
MT2 to MT1 | Morse Taper Extension Socket
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.