- T-handle tap wrench allows you to turn taps to help make screw threads.
- Fixed wrench has an extended shank for hard-to-reach tapping jobs.
- Fixed "T" handle for tapping in open areas.
- Used in Hand Tapping.
- Can be used on other tools with a square head, such as screw extractors and reamers.
- Heavy knurled Cap for better grip.
- Ideal tool for general tapping application.
Used in hand tapping operations and provide the reach and leverage needed for accurate tapping in tight spaces. Heavy-duty ductile steel body with knurled chuck, four equalizing jaws to hold the tap true and sliding T-bar which can be used when tapping against a shoulder or other obstructions.
Dimension Chart of T Handle Tap Wrenches:
Benefits Of Special/Bulk Order:
Save money when you buy in bulk! We offer discounts on bulk orders depending on the product and the total invoice amount.
A bulk order can be placed by anyone from anywhere in the world and will be delivered anywhere in the world.
Our team will work hard so that your order will arrive when and where you need it, so you don't miss important deadlines.
- To avail special discounts minimum order value should be ₹15,000/-.
Contact us with your name, company name, email, phone number, shipping address and the products you are interested in at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once we receive your request, you will soon receive a call/email from us with product pricing and an estimated shipping time.
Do you ship internationally?
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.